Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Chase Jarvis Shoe Project

Seattle based photographer Chase Jarvis was speaking at a Photoshelter event in San Francisco...he implied that his success was achievable by anyone who "walked his walk"....he went on to say that it took a lot to fill his size 11 shoes......
I wrote to Chase saying that it would be easier to walk a mile in his shoes if I actually had his shoes....being the all around good guy that he is...he sent me a pair of his shoes....
I have had them at my place for a while now and came up with the idea to shoot a picture of them and to have as many other photographers as possible shoot them as well....

I came to know of Chase's work through the Strobist Blog of Photographer David Hobby...So i offered up the shoes to subscribers of his blog... and the Project seems to have really blown up....within hours more than fifty photographers have wanted in on the project.....

No comments: